Walnut Cove, NC

My last ex-rays showed that i have chronic left and right sacral and bilateral superior and inferior pubic rami fractures with callus. does that mean ?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 30 years experience
See below: Chronic fractures mean that they are old and not new fractures. The callus seen on X-ray is one sign that they are not new because callus is a term to describe bone healing around a fracture. The locations of the bones described are in and around your pelvis. I would not hesitate to discuss these findings directly with your doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 31, 2016