U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

I have a swelling just above my right cheekbone and just below my eye. there is no pain but when i look downwards slightly it is noticeable.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine 16 years experience
Must be seen: This must be looked at by a physician. It may need imaging. It sounds like it's the maxillary sinus area or a tear duct blockage. An ear nose and throat doc would be able to diagnose this for you. Best of luck!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 30, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.