U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I have a slight swelling on my right cheekbone below the eye. it started with my skin feeling dry and tight. i can fee my skin a bit rough. yesterday ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 52 years experience
Cheekbone: Sorry to hear this. Please set up an appointment with your Primary doctor. She/ he may be able to take care of this or you might be referred to a specialist. Hope all goes well!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 30, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.