U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Seattle, WA
A member asked:

I have rapid pulsing in my right ear that has been going on for the last week at night. i am diagnosed with chronic kidney disease/ renal rickets ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Murray Grossan
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 75 years experience
Pulsing in the ear: A pulsation in the ear that a doctor can measure and record is often a result of an enlarged blood vessel called an aneurysm. How is your blood pressure? If it is normal and this continues, need to have it checked by an ENT specialist. .
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 11, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.