Pinellas Park, FL

My fianc (25 ) and i (20) have been trying to conceive for 3 years now and still no success . my fianc has two child boy 8 girl 6 (not from me) i've never been pregnant not that i am aware of i recently started tracking or trying to track my ovulation c

Dr. Charles Whiting
See specialist...: If you are having trouble getting pregnant and have been "trying" for several years, you will probably need to see an Ob/Gyn or fertility specialist who can run some tests and find out what the problem is. There are many things that can make it difficult to get pregnant. For example, you may not be ovulating or your tubes may be blocked. Best wishes!

Last updated Aug 7, 2016