U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

Should the feeling of an internal heat or fever be cause for concern?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 53 years experience
Heat or fever: Yes, you should be concerned but not for long. Please call your primary doctor, or if not available today or tomorrow please have someone take you to the nearest Emergency facility. Should be cared for quickly.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.