NV

drink ton of water but urine still dark. i take folate (folic acid) with b12 twice a day. that the cause? i also eat beets, but urine is more orange than pink.

Pathology 49 years experience
See below: Both B12 and beets may cause colored urine. There is no need to take B12 daily. Liver stores about a year's worth of B12. You may try stopping intake of both B 12 and beets for a week to see if your urine is colorless then. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.