two masses in breast,one is cyst,the other is birads 4a subtype,accroding to ultrasound.would you surgical removmal,biopsy or conservative waiting?

Dr. Sewa Legha
50 years experience Medical Oncology
See a breast surgeon: I am not concerned about the cyst. But the second mass has been read suspicious/abnormal by the Radiologist. Most likely it is a Fibro-adenoma which is a benign tumor, mostly occurring in young females. Fibroadeenomas can be manged in 2 different ways but it requires a Surgeon to make this decision. It could be removed if it is large(>3cm) or observed by your surgeon. He may or may not biopsy it f
Answered on Jul 18, 2016
1