45 f. is it rational to think about brain tumors all the time ? i read a story about gbm in a young girl and now i'm scared that i'm going to get it

32 years experience Pediatrics
Only if a person...: If a person is a scientist researching brain tumors, or is a patient recovering from recent brain tumor treatment, then it is "rational" to think about brain tumors "all the time". Otherwise, brain tumors are rare, so it would not be rational to obsess about brain tumors. In general, people die of other things, not brain tumors. As they say, "Don't sweat the small stuff."
Answered on Jul 3, 2016
1