U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 49-year-old member asked:

I'm scared that i could have a brain tumor, what kind of tests should i get done?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Kevin Vaught
undefined 28 years experience
MRI: An MRI of the brain is the best imaging study.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.