i get like these shocks in my left side of my head /brain is that bad i had a tumor when i was young it went away ?

Dr. Joseph Woods
27 years experience Pathology
It depends,,,: This likely depends on the type of tumor you had, among other things. If it was benign, like a meningioma, it probably doesn't need anything. If it was another kind, like an ependymoma, it can be benign but might recur and need more treatment. It's also possible this is unrelated to your tumor. It's likely best to see your doctor to discuss this and your tumor history and get an exam.
Answered on Jul 30, 2013