U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old female asked:

Hi doctor. i've vulvar rash and itching with redness. can i use travorcort cream and if not please recommend me another one. thanks ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Zimon
Internal Medicine 60 years experience
Do NOT: use a skin preparation for GYN use even though its "outside"! OTC preparations are many and I would ask your Pharmacist to suggest an OTC ANTI-FUNGAL as well as ANTI-ITCH medications! Hope this helps! Dr Z
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.