A member asked:

If you got lpr to where you have mucus ln throat after every meal do you have to eat that nasty blend diet for life because i can't hack it for life ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

LPR/GERD: Well, truth be told, yes you do. Proper diet, weight management, lifestyle changes and proper medication use can help 95% of those who suffer with this. The other 5% need surgery, but the hope is that it never comes to that.

Answered 7/1/2016

1.2k views

Thank

Related Questions