AZ

Pain in my shoulder neck area and it gets so intense i lose most control of my arm, also my hands turn white and itch and hurt when it's cold. 21 fem?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Neck pain: It's possible that there is impingement on a nerve root in your neck from a disc or spur in the vertebral area. There also may be associated vasospasm(spasm of a blood vessel) as a reflex or by actual impingement. This could explain the hand symptoms. Since you're having so much distress, I recommend that you consult a neurologist for evaluation. Appropriate tests and or referral will be done

Last updated Jul 12, 2016