U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Beaver Dam, WI
A 38-year-old female asked:

I have been in severe pain for years. i now have a painful, hard ,pea sized lump under the skin on the side of my neck . i can't find a doctor to help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
Go to ER: Although this should not be your first choice in getting health care but given that you can't find a doctor to see you, the ER would be the best option to get the help you need.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 19, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.