My blood test results: total bilirubin: 1.41 h ast: 40 h alt: 100 h total alk phosphatase: 43 l serum total protein: 7.1 e.R. Said hepatitis?

43 years experience in Pathology
Let's try this...: I have only a little bit of the story you've shared. Perhaps it's time to see whether the ast and alt get back to normal after two weeks off alcohol and any not-totally-necessary meds you may be taking. If so, this is the start of a healthier life after alcohol. If not, the workup for virus infections, iron overload, wilson's, autoimmunity & need for exercise can begin. Good luck.
Answered on May 31, 2016
1