trying to convice been taking clomid (clomiphene) 25g and am in my 21st day and my abdominal feel sore like if it was my uterus! i been cramping on my left ovary ?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 45 years experience
The way you report: taking Clomid (clomiphene) seems unusual: 50 mg is usually given in cycles. It is typically started on or near the 5th day of your menstrual cycle and then taken for 5 days to stimulate ovulation. It would be unusual to still be taking it on the 21st day of your cycle and might well be expected to cause abdominal symptoms. Please contact the prescribing physician immediately and clarify instructions.