India

tmj pain on my left cheek.xray shws lft side maxilla,mandibular r largr dan r8 sid.is it d cause?fat strtd 2 reduc suddnly on lft cheek.s tmj d cause?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Evaluation: You need to be evaluated by a qualified Dentist or Oral Surgeon, May be TMJ, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Bells Palsey, tic Doleroux, etc. find a good Dental Diagnostician or go to a University Dental School.
Dr. Murray Grossan
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 73 years experience
I agree with you Dr. Malerman. As an ENT specialist I see the patients that have already had the full work up, but are symptomatic. Certainly there is no harm in starting with a mirror for biofeedback to help straighten the muscles, and reducing swelling with papain/bromelain combo such as Clear.ease.
May 28, 2016
Dr. Murray Grossan
Mirror Biofeedback: Many TMJ problems are solved when the jaw gets balanced. Draw a vertical line on the mirror, relax your jaw so it opens in the midline. Muscle spasm can be reduced. Use the mirror SEE the face, jaw, shoulders relax.' Reduce swelling with enzymes. Clear.ease has papain and bromelain. Take one 4x a day, melt in mouth between cheek and gums. www.grossan.com