Newark, OH

so im either having a panic or anxiety attack or im havin a heart attack im shakey feel like i cant catch my breath but doin 15 a min and im dizzy?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Panic Disorder: “im havin a heart attack, shaky feel like i cant catch my breath, and dizziness” are likely due to Panic Disorder. This does not seem heart attack. Breathing 15/minute is normal. Feel Blessings of 3 Million Air Sacs in your lungs due to which you have Breath of Life every 4 seconds. Discuss with Psychiatrist: •Diagnosis •Ativan or Xanax (alprazolam) for Panic •Therapy for Stress •Relaxation •Visual Imagery