MT

I have very small, almost insignificant bumps on the bottom of my foot, but i don't see a middle in them like a zit or wart. they are extremely itchy?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 46 years experience
Picture that....: The exact location on the bottom of the foot can help in identifying the cause. Certain areas tend to be more susceptible to a contact dermatitis where as other my be involving a fungal infection. One key is to stop the itch cycle. Without actually seeing the foot, assigning a treatment protocol is difficult. It would be best to be seen, virtually or otherwise, to resolve your problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 23, 2016