my mom fell at work and the bone in her back hurts and pinches and goes to her neck. is this serious? what happened? why does she feel this? help!

Dr. John Goldman
54 years experience Rheumatology
Will try to help : It's not clear to me whether she had pinched a nerve or pulled muscle. With the following these things can occur. Certainly would be good for her to see her physician. It may not be that serious but it could be. With an acute injury she can ice the area for the first 36 hours and after that I would use heat on the area. She'll need a full evaluation to make sure if there was any other damage.
Answered on May 16, 2016
1