MI

Was diagnosed with gerd and gastritis but doesn't the pain supposed to come and go why is it it agony pain constantly 2 days straight?

Dr. Robert Shapiro
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
Possibly not GERD: GERD and gastritis are 2 diagnoses which are frequently made on a "clinical basis", that is, without further testing to back up the diagnoses. The doctor who made the diagnosis may not have been correct. It is possible that pain from your gallbladder can mimic the pain of gastritis. If you are having nausea/vomiting, fevers/chills, or worsening pain, particularly with movement, go to the ER.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.