Woodland Hills, CA

when i touch something hot with my rt hand (pizza slice), the burning feels amplified, left hand normal. could this be pinched nerve, or worse?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Stop!: Sensations may change as a result of 'pinched nerves' but it's not likely that this would be the only or main symptom. Certainly, don't catastrophize to even worse!! If you are right-handed and the variance is not extreme - you might just be more tuned-in to that hand's signals. If you suffered a recent spinal injury that prompted this concern - have an exam.