A member asked:

I had a bruise on my leg typical black and blue.now it feels like a bump but it doesn't hurt or anything. should i consult a doctor?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Moneil Patel answered

Specializes in General Practice

If size & symptoms: It is possible that you developed some scar tissue in the area, I would advise you see your primary care physician if it increases in size, changes color, painful, or warm to the touch.

Answered 6/5/2018



Related Questions