Norcross, GA

what will happen to your injured foot if you rarely walk for months after an ankle sprain could plantar f. and metatarsalgia occur once walking again?

Dr. Richard Blake
Podiatry 45 years experience
Rehabilitation: When you injure a body part, the loss of strength, flexibility, balance, and cardio can be the cause of significant injuries as you begin to work out again. Typically a physical therapist can help reduce the loss of function as you recover safely. Dr Rich Blake
Dr. Darrell Latva
Podiatry 42 years experience
YES: Did a dr. keep you off weightbearing, or your choice? Regardless, the advent of walking after prolonged non weightbearing can cause a lot of new stresses to the foot, resulting in fasciitis and metatarsalgia. Sincerely, Dr. Latva