U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Brookhaven, NY
A member asked about a male:

My son gets raised red bumps on the top of his tongue. sometimes they result in sores. any idea how to make them go away? doc had said allergy.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
Not allergy: The best bet is to consult a dentist or even better an oral surgeon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 18, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.