A male asked:

Tore all ligaments in my foot and dislocated the bones, had surgery and screw put all back in place, how long should i expect to heal?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Your surgeon: Can best answer this. We don't know the extent of your injury by the info given. But, your looking at at 6-8 weeks at minimum.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
All is a lot.....: It depends on what you mean "heal". If you tore"all" the ligaments in you foot as well as had multiple dislocations, I would expect you are in for many months of post-operative care. This would include wound care, therapy and possibly re-hab.

Last updated Jun 30, 2020