A member asked:

I have a yeast infection for the very frist time and i was wondering which would be better for treatment the monistat ovule or the cream?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See doctor: You may use any of the over the counter medications. However, developing yeast infection at your age, even if you are sexually active, warrants being checked for other health issues, especially diabetes. It would be prudent to see your doctor. If you are sexually active use contraceptive all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

Answered 4/4/2016



Related Questions