United Kingdom

im only 16, i cant control my emotions.i like to be on my own but also hate it. i get angry over little things and feel happy but sad at the same time?

Dr. M David Lauter
Talk to your doctor: Emo in the midteens is not unusual, between hormones, boys and other life stresses. If you are already on you own, that suggests there have been serious family issues, although some teens who are bipolar create the stresses unknowingly. Talk to your doctor, avoid alcohol and drugs which complicate the problem, and find an adult you can confide in. Many of us have been there, tho years ago.