How can i get med records from dea@mi,dr jailed 4 fraud,yrs ofchronic pain havin hardgettin a dr now most days im n bed not drug seeker,seekin relief?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Akua Agyeman answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

Referral: See your dr or A doctor, get a referral to a PAIN specialist. They will be more comfortable dealing with your history and problem, as they manage more difficult pain cases. It may be expensive and you may have to pay out of pocket but that is the path to relief. Most doctors would be uncomfortable managing your case.

Answered 3/12/2016

1.5k views

Dr. Jeffrey Clemens answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Not DEA: You can to write to the State Medical Board for your state (I am assuming you are in the US). The DEA does not have any information for you. Many states keep a record of every time a patient fills a prescription for pain killers. Doctors can access this information on the internet. An attorney might be able to help, I'm not sure what your goal is. Try a pain specialist, often an anesthesiologist.

Answered 3/12/2016

1.5k views