Canada

I slipped, fell and hurt my knee. doc in er said i pulled a ligament but now it's more painful and the pain is in my calf. is it still the ligament?

Dr. James Rochester
Maybe: When you fall onto your knee, many structures can be affected/injured. Best to see doctor for re-evaluation of your knee, especially because pains has become worse and symptoms have changed. Without examining you, not really able to provider much more info or help. Sorry. Best of luck with this. Dr R
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 9, 2016