Canada

i just got stitches removed from my finger after dropping a dumbbell on it, is it safe to smoke weed now?

Pathology 49 years experience
No: Weed is a poison for your brain, its being legal notwithstanding. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.