Susanville, CA

My ear has hurt around the tragus area for 4 days. sharp throbbing pain that sometimes goes into my jaw and head. tender to touch & movement. ?

Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry 40 years experience
TMD: While no one can accurately diagnose you over the internet,it sounds like you may have an issue with your jaw joint or TMJ.When an issue occurs with the capsule of the joint or attached structures,it is condition known as TMD.Get to a TMD-aware dentist and get examined to see if it really is related to this.They should be able to treat or refer as necessary.Be sure to explore conservative ops frst

Last updated Nov 28, 2017