U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A male asked:

I hear/ feel a crackling+ popping sensation in both my ears when i chew or swallow. i've had this for two years is there anything i can do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Karen Butler
Family Medicine 22 years experience
See your doctor: Start by seeing your doctor for a. Exam. If your doctor finds nothing have a referral to ent specialist for a more thorough exam. Start there

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 2, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.