U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I took two pregnancy tests and received a question mark with both, i have endometriosis and dont have a normal cycle. i have other symptoms weight gai?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Blood test: You may wish to get a blood test for HCG level. This would be needed only if you had sex since your last period and the sex was more than 3 weeks ago. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 2, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.