U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old female asked:

I have a small, hard, circular bump on my skin. it's located near the tear duct of my right eye, on the inner part of the bridge of my nose. what itis?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 32 years experience
Small lesion: it could be a blocked sebaceous gland or it could be common acne and a group of the lesions together. Wash the area with soap and water. Try a warm compress (wet wash cloth heated in the microwave and placed on the area. This will help draw out any infection. Good luck and feel better
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 4, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.