hello i have a hard bump in my right nostril on the inside . my whole right side of my nose is swollen and hurts to touch my nose and my nose feels hard and it's giving me a head ache also the pain is starting to move near my eye and cheek it's giving me

2 doctor answers
Dr. William Haehl
? infection: You may have an infection inside your nose causing the pain and swelling. You do not want to let this go. Please see your doctor.
Answered on Jun 21, 2017
1
Dr. William Culviner
29 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Infection : This is likely to be vestibulitis, an infection in the hair bearing portion on the inside of the nostril. It can spread and create an infection of the skin called cellulitis, which makes the tip of the nose firm, tender, and red. If untreated, it can become an abscess which requires minor surgery to drain it. See an otolaryngologist soon.
Answered on Sep 12, 2018