One side of my neck my lymph nodes are really swollen, and i've had a fever for 2 days, headache, body aches and chills. now i see i have two small rashes on my forehead that turned the skin around that area into lighter color. i also have started coughin

Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 31 years experience
Fevers and chills: you probably have a virus. It is not uncommon to have a fever with chills and small painful lymph nodes. This is the way the body is designed to work. Take some Motrin or Tylenol (acetaminophen) for the pain and sting plenty of fluids. You will feel better in the next few days.

Last updated Feb 1, 2016