Ireland

I have had a miscarriage @ 6 weeks 22nd of december i bled for five days - hpt and doctors urine tests say i'm pregnant again today i should be 5 weeks 4 days however doc is concerned as there is blood in my urine ? should i be worried ? waiting on blood

Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 32 years experience
Blood in urine: i would need more information to determine if you should be worried. Is there grips visible blood in the urine or is microscopic? What does the complete blood count show. Is the blood pregnancy test positive? I would suggest you see your physician next week. Good luck and feel better!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 31, 2016