U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

Can an av fistula be created by one doctor and closed (this is the only thing he is doing), so that another doctor can treat and aortic aneurysm with a graft?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional 34 years experience
Yes: Ask your doctors to communicate and to develop a treatment plan. That way everyone knows what to expect.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 29-year-old member asked:
How does a doctor diagnose aortic aneurysm?
2 doctor answers10 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
Which type of doctor do I need to see for anabdominal aortic aneurysm?
2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jan 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.