A member asked:

Cervical vertigo & tinnitus. began since chiropractor treatment with impulse instrument. what treatment to make it stop ice/aleve/further adjustment?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Cornelius Oleary answered

Specializes in Urgent Care

You should see an MD for a full exam. A physician will determine if you have pulsatile versus non pulsatile tinnitus. A hearing exam is indicated. An ENT then scopes your Eustachian tube to see if it is patulous-another cause. MRI of the IAC in your brain indicated to rule out tumors in severe unilateral tinnitus. Specialty tinnitus clinic good idea find one. Try white noise for sleep. Good luck.

Answered Jan 24, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor