I went to a chiropractor because of severe headaches and his x-ray showed that i have a reverse neck curve (cervical spine). what treatment should i receive for this? will adjustments by the chiropractor help?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

if your headaches are from neck muscle spasms ( which would cause a reversal of your normal curve in your neck) anti inflammatories and muscle relaxants and physical therapy should help. Lots of chiropractic work is similar to physical therapy. The key though is if your headaches are caused by your neck issue.

Answered Nov 16, 2017

2k views