Kingsport, TN

Yes i had a urinalysis and it said i have a trace of uleukocytes, uepithelial cells are few, bacteria rare, and i have blood in my urine, what could this mean? the doctor told me to drink more water.

Dr. Emerson Knight
Urology 49 years experience
Need more tests: I would recommend a cath urinalysis because you are a woman and sometimes urinalysis can become contaminated with vaginal cells. Then that urine needs to be sent for a urine culture and if positive treat for UTI. If neg and you still have blood then need to see urologist for further evaluation
Last updated Jan 23, 2016