Im having this stomach burning since a week and sometimes I feel ok Then again it started its kinda burning sensation around belly button after eating?

Dr. Leonard Stein
46 years experience in Cardiology
Appendicitis?: Does it hurt to press w UR hand i n this region? Do you have a fever? Not a clear picture. When people get appendicitis there is pain around the belly button area, but I cannot tell from your description. You need to be examined by a physician to find out. Males rarely get urinary infections at your age, though a stone at the urinary bladder-ureter junction could cause pain like this.
Answered on Sep 23, 2018
1