Spain

hi i have been experiencing nausea, stomach cramps (mild) tired and hot and cold flushes. bowels are fine, i just generally feel unwell. stacy?

Dr. John cuong Doan
Not sure: but you need to keep hydrated with some Powerade, or Gatorade, or Pedialyte, or whatever it is called in Spain. These are liquids with electrolytes usually for athletes like Paco Alcacer on the field. If symptoms don't get better on their own after 1-2 more days, you probably have bacterial infection and will need to see a doctor to get properly diagnosed and treated. Good luck.