i have candida (yeast) infection. i put one clotrimazole tablet in my vagina. what can i do more? the symptoms are juste white skin and "creamy"...

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clotrimazole: Clotrimazole is one of the effective medications. There are several others available over the counter but this is going to vary from country to country. You can check wth the pharmacist where you live and ask what options are available. If you are not certain if the infection is yeast or not it is best to have your doctor check and confirm the diagnosis
Answered on Dec 6, 2017