Baltimore, MD

My tooth is cracked and is now infected what do i do its killing me?

Dr. John DeWolf
41 years experience
Dental emergency: Get thee to a dentist ASAP to get the issue addressed. If cost or access is a barrier, remember to look also at community health centers, free clinics, and any local dental schools as well.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
Dentist: You'll need to seesee a dentist ASAP. The sooner you call the sooner you will feel better
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
You know: You know what to do. You need to see a Dentist ASAP. No pill, potion, or snake oil is going to help. Get to a Dentist as soon as you can. The longer you wait, the more the infection will spread. OTC pain killers may help take the edge off, but that's about all they will do. Follow package directions exactly.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
NSAIDs/ Tylenol (acetaminophen) OTC: and see your dentist ASAP for evaluation, x-rays and treatment.
Last updated May 16, 2017