Brazil

I had a pimple on my chin and i went to pop it and my skin peeled off on top of it, now it hurts, and clear stuff keeps oozing out of it, what can i d?

Dr. Mitzi Scotten
See a doctor: The pimple may be infected if it has not healed. Try not to touch it and see your doctor as soon as you can to have a look at it. They may prescribe a special medicated ointment or antibiotic if needed.
Dr. David Lipkin
See answer: Apply a small amount of Triple Antibiotic Ointment several times a day. If the problem gets worse or persist see a physician.

Last updated Jun 28, 2017