The Colony, TX

I have trying to conceive for a full year now. we have taken clomid starting in june of this years, so this makes this cycle number 6 on clomid. this cycle has been odd. i got a positve opk on cd 12 and per my doctors orders started taking oral progestor

Dr. Timothy Brown
Too many issues: It is not possible to address all of the possible issues here in the space allowed. Unless you manage to conceive this cycle, you need to pull back, reevaluate everything and consult a specialist (reproductive endocrinologist). Good luck.

Last updated Dec 27, 2015