PK

I m 22 and my menstual periods start at the age of 13. my height is 5 feet and 4 inches. i want to increase height what should i do. if any required m?

Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
Good posture: will give the appearance of increased height, but the hormones that cause sexual maturity and menses cause the growth plates of the bones to close, and prevent further height growth. Weak abdominal muscles make your stomach sag and shoulders rounded, shortening your height, so overall toning and stretching will help you maintain you current height.

Last updated Dec 14, 2015